Thursday, July 24, 2008

the spouse doesn't seem to understand that some people can be "reflexively" challenged; hang on, i know there may not be a word like that, but what i mean is, there are a set of people in this world that have poor reflexes (and i happen to be one of them). but sadly, my husband seems to think that i can overcome it by adequate practice...sigh. now, don't ask me how and why we got around to discussing my poor reflexes; it's a long story that has its roots in the year that i got a license to drive a light motor vehicle. now i wish i hadn't got that piece of paper that makes an utterly false certification!

here's a declaration: i love my house. i love its balconies, the breeze, which reminds me of a poem i learnt in school (the wind a blowing all day long, the wind that sings so loud a song); and most of all, the ability to see the night sky from my bed, just as if it were a painting on the wall. i hope i don't ever get bored of my house (judging by my rather fickle nature with respect to likes and interests, that seems doubtful...sigh).

No comments: