Wednesday, July 30, 2008

for the sake of friendship

i put up a strange "status message" on gtalk today, which prompted a few friends to ask me what had happened. the message was "what the hell" and it was my way of reacting/sending out a message to some idiots who have started sending me mails like "hi, how is the weather? do you like blah blah? please do reply. I want to become friends."...sigh...i deleted a social networking account that could have been a bigger platform for such ridiculous stuff; i didnt realize that an e-mail account could have a potential for being irksome too. remember, these do not come into my "spam" folder, and the accounts seem very very legitimate. anyway, i can't delete the e-mail account, so i guess all i can and shall do, is crib on this my unknown and unseen blog :)

there, now that the steam is out, i feel benevolent enough to pardon all those souls that wanted my frandship...they are obviously much better off without it, though they don't realise it :)

1 comment:

TheGreatOne said...

'Unseen Blog' yeah right! :P