Saturday, March 15, 2008

there are some things that we can't change, no matter what, or how hard we try. these are the things that keep my faith strong...a faith that there is a god somewhere, who pulls the strings that control the unknown and unpredicatble stuff in our lives. so what do i do when such things come my way? if i want them out of my life, i pray to god to pull the strings that would throw these things out of my orbit. if i like them, i hope they'll stay on for a longer time.

i hate the things that i cannot change. they are a pain in the neck, a hinderance to the otherwise smooth flow that i identify as my life. i'm sure everybody's like that. there are a few such things right now...i hope they go away for good, and never gain access to my orbit. like they say in shawshank redemption, "hope is a very good thing; maybe the best thing. and a good thing never dies". here's to hope for better times.

No comments: